Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Starting to get worried....

So our final walk through is in about an hour (yay!) and I just got an emal from NVR stating they need yet another document. I am sooooo worried that they are going to be needing documents right up until the last minute we are supposed to close and them BOOM no closing because they are waiting on a document...it makes me really sick to my stomach. If we don't close on Friday all my plans are out the window....I am such a control freak. Anyway I guess what upsets me the most is that they have had this other document for over two weeks and they are just now telling me that it is wrong? They could not have looked at it a little sooner than 3 days before closing? I know I just need to suck it up, let it go and give them what they ask for but for now I am going to vent about it on my blog becuase it makes me feel better.

as always...Happy Building :)

Melissa

7 comments:

  1. I understand your frustration. This has been happening to us as well! Stay strong and just keep sending them the documents. You are almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, try to relax as much as possible or you will be pulling your hair out if you have not already! We were walking out the door and were being asked to faxed documents.

    But don't worry because if you have the information it's going to work out fine. This is what I kept telling myself. As long as I can pull it out the hat--this will work because they are making sure your file is complete. It's better now than the day of closing. HANG IN THERE! KEEP PACKING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly why we kept electronic copies and paper copies of everything we sent NVR! We were worried that they'd need something else (probably something we'd already sent at least once) at closing and we'd be held up. Just make sure you have copies of everything with you and hopefully everything will go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I sure hope I don't have these issues that close to closing, however seeing as I've had A few already I probably will run into this same problem. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok bloggers, just take my experience in mind......yes...they asked for stuff up till a few days before closing......but then I went to our closing....they took us early and we were out of the door in 25 minutes..........In and OUT......it does happen, think positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there Melissa. We are not going through NVR (a long and actually great story) and our lenders are taking us through fiscal and administrative gymnastics as well. The finish line is in sight, keep your eyes on the prize and it will work out fine. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julian and Joanna are together, but not living together. She's slowing things down, men cashmere sweater a bit and no one, except her mother knows about them. Though maybe they do. Will fired Joanna, but as Will's soon to be boss, Haverstock overrode that decision and she's back on the case. Gabe is too. He's got a lot to hide, and will have to play both sides against the middle, though he is for the most part (we are to assume) a good person.

    ReplyDelete