Monday, January 28, 2013

Final Walk Through

Our final walk through is tomorrow at 9am!!!!! I am very excited. Our PM called today and said they were doing the final paint touch ups and cleaning everything up. Now if only we can get that final approval from NVR we will be good. So far I think we will be good to close on Friday...at least I hope so. My dad is coming down to help us move...the u haul is rented, the cable man scheduled and the refrigerator is also supposed to be delivered. If we don't close Friday...Well I guess I will just spend the day rescheduling everything. We have to be out of the apartment by the 5th so hopefully all goes well. I can not believe it is finally here. Time has just flown by! Just a few months ago we were calling a hole in the ground our home. Now if the rain would just hold out tomorrow so that we can  get a driveway poored...fat chance :(

Well pictures to come tomorrow night. As always happy building (and for those of you about to close...happy packing!)

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I hope the walk-through goes well and that you can close on time!

    ReplyDelete