Monday, December 3, 2012

Soooooo....

WE HAVE A ROOF! And windows! I drove by after work today and I could not believe it! I want to go inside so bad! I can't wait! I have to go to Indianapolis tomorrow for work so I hope I get back tomorrow in time to see what they did before dark! On a Side note...my birthday is on Wednesday and I will be 23. I feel like I have done so much with my life already which is exciting...but I still have so much more to do.

Anyway..enjoy the few pictures I was able to take. They were still working so I did not want to bother them more than I probably already was.







Happy Building!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BUILDING, MELISSA!

    WHAT A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR BEING SO YOUNG! YOU DESERVE IT! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are really moving........so fun.

    You are sooo young just like Nadase says...wow I didnt even have my kids yet....yikes...

    ReplyDelete