Thursday, November 15, 2012

I swear I did not fall off the face of the earth!

Hi I am here! I did not go anywhere! Although I have been absent from the blogging world for almost an entire week, I am have some free time for tonight (for once)... and it is time to play catch up. So I will be posting two blogs. One to recap what was going on over the past week and one to go over what will be coming up this week. And I have lots of pictures to share :)

So here goes. On Saturday ( I think it was Saturday...the last week has kind of been a blur) Jason and I decided it would be a good idea to climb down into the hole. I have to say we had a very fun time doing so and we have pictures to prove it... Enjoy : o )




Before I got brave and climbed in with him lol 


Pretty sky and tree! It may have to come down later though...its a little close to our house We will supplement by planting new trees though. 


He really needs a hair cut (side note in know)




My very own sump pump :)



10 comments:

  1. We don't get a sump pump :(

    We just had our footers poured today!! I'm pretty excited to see if we have forms delivered tomorrow for the walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! We had our footers poored last Thursday. I noticed that since they are building three at a time they tend to do something every three days. There is little progress to be done during at least 2 days of the week. Hopefully they have more framing crews than they have digging/concrete crews lol.

      Delete
  2. We never got the chance to climb in the hole... looks like fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! It was so fun we went back the next day and took his brother in in lol.

      Delete
  3. That was awesome! I love it! We really did not have a hole to climb down into because a lot of the dirt was dug out. It was some what less tradition than what I have witnessed on the blog. That was definitely a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I will always remember it. On the way over he was like "I am going to climb in if no one is there." I was like good luck getting out. Then we got there I and I saw a ramp from where the machines went in and out. It was very steep so I was aprehensive but he helped me and it turned out to be so much fun! I am glad I did it :)

      Delete
  4. You guys should bury something in the dirt, something that represents you two. I love knowing our home has hidden bible verses in the walls. I wish we would have thought to bury something under the basement though.

    ReplyDelete