Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GO VOTE!!

Hi Everyone! Don't forget to vote! That is the first thing I did this morning :)

So I am really energetic since I have been up since 5 am. I am going to be crashing around noon lol.

So anyways we drove by the site yesterday (and by we I mean me) and I am really excited becuase one of the lots that is getting dug with ours this weeks has the digger thingy on it. A sign that they are about to start! Scheduled to start digging tomorrow. We will see what happens.

Short and sweet....Have a great Election day :)

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I took advantage of early voting right before Sandy rolled through. It'll be interesting to see which way the vote goes.

    Good luck with digging tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back and only had to stand in line for 10 minutes. SUPER!

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Drove by the site tonight and they have one and a half of the other two lots dug...looks like they are on schedule :)

    ReplyDelete