Friday, October 26, 2012

The Luckoski Vampires have been staked!

Okay so maybe it is a little corny to talk about vampires being "staked" but hey its the Halloween spirit. So our pre construction meeting went really really really well! I feel so much better and calmer. The are scheduled to start digging November 7 8 or 9th. They are digging three at the same time and he is not sure who is going first. We went over all of my questions and I feel confident that this is going to be a smooth process. I did not drive by the lot before the meeting as I had just went by the other day and no changes. So when he said he wanted to walk the lot with us afterwards I was really thinking "is this necessary because it is poring rain". So at the end of the meeting (which only took 2 hours by the way), he said I will meet you at the lot, I was like what? I am hungry why do we have to go? But we went anyway and I am  glad we did.

I finally have pictures to share with you guys!!!! This is not a big deal to those of you who have been building as you share pictures on a daily basis. But i really have been feeling like a looser lately because I have been mooching off of your guy's photos. SOOOOO ARE YOU READY??? THIS IS THE FIRST STRING OF PICTURES FOR OUR NEW HOME! HERE GOES....


Here is the full lot. It goes from the little green flag on the left to the little green flag on the right (hard to see I know but you get the picture). Oh and that is my goofy Husband in the Middle lol.



This is where our morning room and our kitchen will be backing up to. We have a reversed plan and are set back father. so we have a really long driveway...which means little backyard space. But we will have a rather large side yard and front yard. 


This I belive is the picture of the garage morning room and kitchen. I think the steaks in the middle are the front door?


another view of the garage morning room and kitchen


this is the living room and the family room :)


Picture of the very edge of the living room. All the way over to the little green flag on the very left is the corner of our lot :)

Not sure if the big trees are ours or not...I asked and he said he will find out. He is going to cut down all of the big branches and remove anything that is bigger than 2 inches round. Looking forward to seeing your pics! And in case I do not post until the dig date in November Good luck to those closing and building and Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you have lots is stakes! We just had stakes showing the corners, but it looks like you have rooms staked out! I hope the time doesn't drag too much for you between now and dig time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think it will. I have plenty to keep be busy between work and school lol.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to document to progress through pics. You will have lots to share soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, MELISSA! YOU GOT STAKES!! I am so excited for you getting your breaking ground date! Let the building begins! AND YAY for pictures!!!

    BTW-M is correct, those are a lot of stakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool. Did you have to pay extra for them to stake everything out like that? I've never seen that done before! Hooray for progress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we did not pay extra. All of the lots have gotten staked like this. I keep meaning to take a picture of the other lots but I keep forgetting :/

      Delete
  5. Finally!!!! Progress....yipppeee!!

    We had all those stakes as well!!

    As we know all communities do things differently, Nadase and I are on the same day.........She has a house and I only have basement walls and no lumber, funny how things are so different.

    Boo, to Hurricane Sandy for putting us all behind!!

    Melissa, so very happy for you....welcome to the "creeper" blog...LOL..you will be taking pics of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am excited! I hope sandy does not effect everyone as much as they are predicting. I know they shut down the stock exchange for tomorrow :0

      Delete