So at our preconstruction meeting the other day they mentioned that we would be closing on January 25th. In our contract it does state February 4th. We asked that it get pushed back to February because we are in an active lease and wanted to get as close to the end of it as possible. My husband and I discussed it further and if everything works out right (weather permitting/movers permitting) we would be willing to possible close on January 25th but we are not going to make the commitment until we know for sure. But Just for the sake of me being excited for closing...I decided to change my countdown to the 25th of January to bring us a little closer to the finish line.